Skip directly to main content

Johnston Lawrence

Home > Working with you > Changing to Johnston Lawrence

Changing to Johnston Lawrence

Unhappy, need a second opinion or simply a change?

If you are unhappy with the service you are receiving from your current lawyer, or you need a different set of legal skills, or you just want a second opinion, it’s as simple as this:

  1. Give us a call and make an appointment to have a talk. This helps you decide if you can work with us, and if we can work with you.
  2. We’ll give you the best impartial and professional advice we can. If you then decide you prefer to stay with your current lawyer, that’s fine with us.
  3. If you decide that you want us to act for you, you will need to give your current lawyer authority to discuss your business with us. Download a sample Dear John Letter
  4. Provide us with written authority to uplift your files and transfer to our firm (but keep in mind that your current lawyer may want any outstanding bills paid before transferring your files to us).

What to expect:

Expectations of our relationship with you.

Find out more

Changing to Johnston Lawrence:

It's not as difficult as you think. Here are the steps to take if you are interested in moving to us.

Find out more

“They are a competent firm with good people in the right places.”